Our sweet and crazy little busy family!

Our sweet and crazy little busy family!
we look normal enough right?

Friday, February 11, 2011

So here's the situation.  This blog was originally made as a place to release some thoughts.  I havent dont that just yet, because i was afraid it would upset some people, or maybe some people wouldnt care what i have to say.  Well, i have to have somewhere to send my frustration, and so i am going to send it in my blog posts!  In the end, maybe it will help someone find their way with their child. I have learned so very much in the past 4 years with jordan, that surely someone would love the info.  Get ready, cause its on full force.  If anyone's ever wondered what is going on with him, you will find out in the next post.

1 comment:

  1. You go right ahead and do your thing...I love reading about it....

    ReplyDelete